H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Getting Cricky Blog Hop Reminder!

Happy Thursday, everyone! I wanted to remind you to stop back tomorrow night for the Getting Cricky All About Fall Blog Hop, starting at 9 pm EST! The Getting Cricky design team plus a special guest will be showcasing fabulous and creative projects featuring K Andrew Design's awesome stamps! I will have blog candy plus a special offer to all of my wonderful followers! You won't want to miss this :)

All of Kristal's stamps are made in the USA and a portion of the proceeds of every stamp set sold directly benefits charity. Her three newest sets: Scripture Sayings, Winter Wishes and Fall-O-Ween are all larger stamp sets:

Click HERE to see all of K Andrew Designs stamp sets and to purchase your own stamps! I hope to see you back here tomorrow :)

2 comments:

angie ashuk said...

awww, I'll miss the hop :( Going to a crop, and I havent been to one in months! Have fun!!

mse006 said...

I love your cards!! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us! Looking forward to seeing more on your blog! mse006 at yahoo dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...